We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The food production toolbar allows you to build areas and building that produce food for the population.
Hunting, gathering, and fishing can use the resources of the land to produce food, but they require significant forests, fields, and unpopulated areas to be efficient.
By clearing the land and farming crops, growing orchards, and raising livestock, the population can be increased significantly, but this requires more management and reliance on good weather.
- Crop field: Create a crop field to grow a variety of vegetables and grains.
- Orchard: Create an orchard to grow a variety of fruits and nuts.
- Pasture: Create a pasture to raise livestock.
- Fishing dock: Build a fishing dock on a river to fish for food.
- Hunting cabin: Build a hunting cabin for hunters to catch wild game.
- Gatherers hut: Build a gatherers hut to search for roots and berries.