The lower right hand of the screen displays the game interface. this menu is used to place and remove objects, view tools and reports, and control the speed of the simulation. Selecting a button on the menu will show a sub menu of additional options.
When using any tool, clicking the right mouse button will cancel the current operation.
- Simulation speed: Speed up, slow down, or pause the game.
- Tools and Reports: Show status bars, tools, event log, map and jobs.
- Homes and Housing: Build homes and boarding houses.
- Roads and Bridges: Build roads, bridges and tunnels.
- Storage, Markets and Trade: Build storage areas, markets, and trading posts.
- Town Services: Build services to increase happiness and efficiency.
- Food Production: Create areas and buildings for food production.
- Resource Production: Construct buildings to produce various goods.
- Removal and Destruction: Remove buildings, trees, rocks, and roads.
- Options: Show the pause menu. Save, load, and change game options.