We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The resource production toolbar allows you to construct buildings which create resources that the population needs.
Clothes can be made by a tailor, tools can be made by a blacksmith, and firewood can be made by a woodcutter. Other buildings produce resources from the land, such as finding herbs in the forest to increase health and mining the land for stone, iron or coal.
- Wood cutter: Build a wood cutter to chop logs into firewood.
- Forester lodge: Build a forester to plant and cut down trees.
- Herbalist: Build an herbalist to collect herbs and provide medicine.
- Blacksmith: Build a blacksmith to create tools from logs, coal, and iron.
- Tailor: Build a tailor to make clothes from leather and wool.
- Tavern: Build a tavern to provide happiness to citizens.
- Mine: Build a mine to dig iron or coal from the ground.
- Quarry: Build a quarry to cut stone from the ground.