We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Tools and Reports
The tools and reports menu allows you to hide and show various interface elements, and manage your town by assigning workers to specific professions, limiting resource productions, and changing work priority.
- Status bar: Shows the season, population, and amounts of stored inventory.
- Event log: Shows events such as births, deaths, and arrival of traders.
- Town map: Shows an overhead map of the area.
- Professions: Assign workers to professions.
- Resource limits: Set limits to stop production when storage is full.
- Priority tool: Increases the priority of work at a location.
- Path tool: View paths that workers take from work to home.
- Camera locations: Save and restore camera views for fast navigation.
- Focus Town Hall: Focus on the town hall and show its details.
- Help: Shows the reference guide.